Fiber for play area
Contact Marc Landry: firstname.lastname@example.org 450-760-9600
A BETTER ENVIRONMENT!
- A dry and clean surface, even after heavy rain
- A material which will not agglutinate under the soles of shoes and is
non abrasive, this will increase the lifespan of equipment
- A substance that does not accumulate at the bottom of slides or under the seats of swings like sand
- A material that does not attract animals, so no traces of excrement
- A natural material, blending well with the surrounding environment
SECURITY THAT LEAVES NOTHING TO CHANCE!
- A thickness of 12 Po of compacted wood fiber
- An ability to absorb fall impacts, which grows day by day
- A lack of thorn at contact with bare skin
Norms ASTM F1292-09 fiber for play areas R14512CAN-A1